Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
185 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual innuendos. Clay being a whore

Clay's ears fell flat as the man pulled back, the warmth radiating just at the tip of their furs broken, leaving the prince feeling cold outside just as much as his inside. He sighed in unison with Takeshi, his gaze lifting upward and clashing with the other. Emerald—blue.

For a second he felt himself misplaced. Was he really doing this? Seducing his superior without so much as a thought of Valour till now? He almost felt ashamed, face hot and jaws parted. But then the Easthollian reminded himself that Valour had abandoned him. Left him. Refused to come along and live with him as he begged and sobbed in the meadow.

His heart seized, broken and shattered at the realization that perhaps Valour never loved him, pieces clattering to the floor as his brows turned upwards in pain. Forgotten. Never loved. Alone.

His only chance was Takeshi.

"Do not apologize, my emperor. It is.. below you." He breathed, stepping closer once more towards the man, more confident—or perhaps lost. "Is there anything I can do to help you? To..." he paused. "Take your mind off such drifting thoughts?" Another step, closer, lower. Clay dragged himself to the ground then, belly brushing the grass as he gazed up with such a daring expression.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM