Northstar Vale I'm tryin' not to let it show, that I don't wanna let this go.
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: gonna try to start marking stuff mature more often- just bc of weird thoughts here : )

How long? That all depended on how well Ibis could continue to protect herself and her daughters. Caring for children had Takeshi growing restless and bored of babytalk; even moreso bored with the fact that his wife was too busy getting her nips gnawed by his kids to give Shi any loving. Or rather, to give in to his own approaches- he was not willing to make any advances when his own son or daughters might be around the corner; even their fight had been a great risk. And Hotaru. Hotaru had him restless; as she grew, some strange feeling rose in his gut. Was it fatherly love? Somehow it was different than what he felt for Sumi, or Haruki...

He shook away the confusing thoughts, wandering the territory aimlessly until he had unconsciously come near the queen's den. She had not been so pretty as a round little balloon, but now that the bubble was bursted, he was intrigued by her again. The outside of her den smelled of multiple men- and the thought slut briefly flashed in his mind, as he hesitated, nose sniffing at the entrance. Ibis? He called her gently by name, recalling she had not been at the meeting that was his downfall in the public eye... although, news traveled quickly sometimes.