Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
It had been strange to not see Aphrodite for a while. He had largely been her shadow for the last couple of weeks, at her frequent request. He'd been around for her every desire and whim, and they had developed a very trusting and honest relationship. Though there were moments he could tell she might be interested in...well, more, he didn't know what to do with that information. Taikon was not in a place that he believed he was even capable of giving more of himself to another person.
Beyond that, there was something else that was bothering him about her, but he couldn't place it.
With the morning free from her and Juniper occupied by some grand healing lesson, he was sure, Taikon was able to leave early in the day and venture outside of the Stream to wherever he so pleased. What he was meant to do with this time to himself, he wasn't sure, but nonetheless he went to the grove to find some peace.
The white wolf wasn't there for long at all before a familiar smell came to him. At first, he had trouble placing it as he followed behind, but when the young man came into view, there was no mistaking him. Spook, he greeted. It was a lot less awkward; they weren't standing in the middle of a dark forest at an ungodly hour, and he wasn't busy with a meal. How's it going? Taikon asked, his tail waving in a shallow movement as a friendly gesture.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - July 24, 2020, 01:32 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM