Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Taikon tried to imagine what it might feel like to have the earth shake. He thought it might be like when a wolf tackled you hard to the ground and moved your scruff back and forth, but this didn't seem like it would be accurate. The prince had never experienced such an event before.
However, he had seen one smoking mountain before. They were extremely dangerous when they became this way. The dry season in particular could be bad for such things. Lots of mountains could smoke at once, and that often spelled disaster for the animals that lived there. Taikon had assumed that it was wildfires that Spook meant.
That sounds frightening, he said, making a face like someone had clamped something onto his face and it hurt. Things are normal except the people around us I suppose. He smiled glumly at the boy, knowing well the younger male wouldn't be impressed. A breathy laugh escaped him and he continued walking, knowing Spook probably wouldn't find the humour in any of it.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - October 17, 2020, 02:37 AM