Moonspear You know well what I've been through
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Offer accepted, then, and he affirmed with a slow nod and sway to his tail--glad to have that much settled and ready to move along to the next bits. Even considering his sheer newness at passing the official judgements like these instead of only deferring to Hydra and Dirge (or once, Arcturus), he had a good feeling about Toad, and was happy to welcome her into their fold. Sounds good, he said, beginning his partial pivot. And of course, the forests are the best place to start, he said, swinging his muzzle in a gesture towards them at length, then another short nod for Desdemona who took her leave.. presumably back off to her patrol judging by her departure, but Jarilo had been thankful for her presence nonetheless.

I'll give you the basics, at least, but there's a lot to see--and I'll let you settle in first, too.. he said, pushing off into a slow trot that he hoped she would join him on as he led the way.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM