Redsand Canyon under the water i'll be sharpening my knife
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
The heavens growled their displeasure down at the lowly creatures below, a warning to those that dared be outside while it began to rain harder. Ah it would seem like the weather was being a testy beast, unhappiness shivering through its clouds. The ivory priestess looked up at the rolling grays once more, noting the shifts that had been signs to how long it was here to stay for but her attention fell back on the woman of darkness and earth. She looked over her in displeasure, no doubt irritated by her injuries. Once the herbal sack of leaves was noted it would seem her tune changed, a command given from someone that was use to leading. 

The watered down dove nodded as she moved through the river, making her way to the alcove that was indicated in their direction. Before entering she gave her downy fur a hearty shake, trying to rid as much as she could before it was replaced with more. As she entered she awaited her new acquired patient's movements, once she was in position she would begin.

Messages In This Thread
under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - July 22, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Dove - July 22, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Dove - August 01, 2020, 04:10 PM