Redsand Canyon under the water i'll be sharpening my knife
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She almost laughed at the woman as she replied to her comment about pleasantness, she offered a warm smile even as parts of her were chilled and damp. "By the look of it, I do not imagine it has been." There was gentle humor in her voice before her eyes grew distant from the time length she spoke of, one month. Well there was her problem right there, the treatment would not be pleasant indeed.

Her voice grew sympathetic as she got straight to the point, "ah.. then a part of it will have to be broken again." She turned her mismatched gaze to the leg in question before looking out at the heavy water pouring down, she needed to find a good brace. "Broken limbs heal quite quickly, so one must set them soon after the injury."

Two toned eyes looked over her leg once more before she realised her patient had passed out, was it from the exhaustion the rain brought or perhaps the pain a wrongly healed limb inflicted in her. The healer did not know, for a moment she let her head drop to her paws as she kept a look out for her new patient. She would operate when she was awake and willing.

Messages In This Thread
under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - July 22, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Dove - August 01, 2020, 04:10 PM