Felltree Marsh Suffering from FOMO, she can come too
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Lumiya wasn't stupid. She knew when she was outmatched physically - a fight between her and Donovan would, no doubt, end up with her wounded or dead and him the victor. Only a fool would stand against him alone, especially someone as unfit for the fight as her. She was fast, so perhaps she could've outrun his bulking figure, but she could already imagine him thinking she was a coward for doing so. Being smart simply wasn't appreciated in his world.

If the court would slaughter them then and there, it would mean victory for the realm. They would've killed with a purpose, Donovan had no thought put behind his violence - at least, not as far as she was aware. She imagined it being a matter of blood lust - a want for the thrill and power it made him feel. Perhaps he got off on it, she didn't know really. The point of the matter was, they wouldn't be attacking innocents or randoms they met on their way. They would be attacking an enemy that had wronged them and their allies. They could never be as bad as him.

She narrowed her gaze as he spoke, the wind fae listening as he wanted. So he was unaware of his own trespassing and wrongdoings spread across the crying land - the pain they'd brought to her allies? If this was equal grounds, enough to warrant a peace-talk, they were probably so deep in the dirt by other packs that they only had a shot to become neutral with the court that had suffered the least in their presence. To accept the offer would be an act of treason to her allies and friends. She hadn't been around for the near-slaughter of one of the Saints, but she had heard from Orlaith what had happened. She wondered if Donovan knew he had taken a whiz on their land. She wasn't about to tell.

She didn't interrupt him nor the woman that accompanied him. So that was what the hares were for, though she wouldn't be accepting the offering. With their numbers, small game was easy to come by and the herds had returned nearby. They didn't need their hand-me-downs. She scoffed at first when they were finished, a sound too soft for them to hear from afar but her faeries may have heard - soon that scoff became a mocking chuckle anyone could take notice of, but she regained a sense of nobility shortly after.

I gave you the time to speak, but what I've heard hasn't made me very happy. She started. I bet you didn't give all the innocents you and your followers have attacked and mutilated the time to do so, hm? Not to mention your empty promise to move away from this part of the Wilderness. I heard you've instead opted to settle in the mountains where my allies reside - word spreads easily you know. Throughout her speech, her tone was professional but the glint in her eyes revealed she was enjoying this. She then turned to the woman next to him. No harm should've come to anyone in this realm, yet you found relying on your teeth and muscle was the easy way out. If you hadn't made enemies of everyone you came across, perhaps you now had a leg to stand or allies to rely on. The you's were directed again at Donovan, for she doubted the woman had any say in the matter. She wasn't acting like his lover, perhaps she was just the nicest looking Saint in their rotten bunch.

Move your pack away from us and our allies, out of the mountains - only then will I consider becoming a neutral party in the mess you've made. The 'if not' was quite obvious; they would have to be removed with force and it wouldn't be pretty.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 25, 2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 25, 2020, 05:19 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 25, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Caróg - July 25, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 25, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - July 25, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 26, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 26, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 29, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 30, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - August 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - August 11, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - October 13, 2020, 05:54 PM