Felltree Marsh Suffering from FOMO, she can come too
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She narrowed her gaze, peered through her lashes; she was becoming quite agitated, and the cursing and logic these creatures used made her toe the line between diplomatic and angered. How could they not understand that the faeries crossed the mountains regularly on scouting missions - that perhaps their closest ally was now a neighbor? Could she strike a deal with them? Were they honorable enough to uphold it?

She was about to open her mouth again, when, in the distance, a young man appeared. She thought she knew what to expect, but the words were perhaps the rudest anyone had ever used against her. Her whitened brows knitted together in an angry frown, skunk-like tail curling forward high in the air and swishing with agitation. Had these wolves any other way to express themselves, or was their vocabulary only comprised of stone-age language and slurs? Honestly, they were a waste of breath and intellect and she looked to Orlaith then, just about to give an order to get the man and kill him at last when even Donovan reacted appalled by what had just happened. She rose a brow at what appeared to be infighting - a great sign for a new pack that wished to disband because no one could figure out who was really in charge.

I see you are in full control of your followers. She said sarcastically, one ashen ear flicking with the anger that had now turned to a slight annoyance. Honestly, how can you promise me that, when we decide to cross the mountains to visit allies, friends, families — that one of your more undesirable members won't intercept and bother us when this is how they react in a formal, peaceful setting? She asked, raising her voice. Believe me, the one thing I want for this realm is for everyone to exist in peace, but I do not believe you can teach your followers friend from foe - innocent from offender. Not in any diplomatic way, at least. Sure, the man seemed strong and mindless enough to kill off one of his own should they offend him enough, but where would that lead him in the end? He'd be feared, not respected - and it would make him end up all alone.

What do you have to say to convince me otherwise? She asked, raising her muzzle, expecting a well thought-out response.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 25, 2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 25, 2020, 05:19 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 25, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Caróg - July 25, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 25, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - July 25, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 26, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 26, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 29, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 30, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - August 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - August 11, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - October 13, 2020, 05:54 PM