Hushed Willows I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home.
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Even though Eleuthera was often in Kincaid’s presence, she did not neglect her duties. Sure it was rainy; sure, no one in their right mind would be out and about. However, she still walked the borders daily, as things were still quite on-edge since the small Saints party came to visit, and Eleuthera was becoming increasingly more suspicious of anything beyond her willows.

In sunny moments like this, such duties could almost be mistaken as nice.

There was a call, for Lumiya, but the lilac faerie was so close that she might as well heed the call, as well. Who knew who — or what — called Lumiya’s attention, but there was no reason for the Queen to be alone. New energy in her step, the woman was there in moments. She was looking upon a young, silver man and the sooty Queen, exchanging cordialities.Eleuthera strode forward, conspicuously enough that they both knew she was here, and settled into the background.

*throws Leu in here at the speed of light*
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 02, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 06:36 PM