Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
Private 
@Donovan Azura
backdated to august 3rd. territory #13 - paranoia peaks. 68F, cloudy, 9pm

moonlight peeked through the clouds, sending shafts of pale light over the distant mountains. the loose sand slid away under their paws. they’d crossed the canyon in the time since their return; in the heavy shadows, everything was cool and still.

they paused at the peak of the dunes. a little early yet for most of the saints to be sleeping – though it was easier to patrol in the day, now that the clouds had settled stubbornly on the horizon. and they didn’t much care who they woke up.

renard lifted their muzzle and howled for @Donovan Azura.

they’d given him a few days. enough time to follow their orders over the sunspires. to the court, and to orlaith.

but that was hardly new information. it would surprise them if the court and the saints ever reached the level of not actively trying to rip each others’ throats out, much less anything else. no, they were curious.

had he even noticed finley’s departure? and would he care that it had happened at all?

Messages In This Thread
now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Renard - August 04, 2020, 02:17 AM