Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
he wanted their opinion? then they would give it. a fraction of it. knowledge was best earned yourself – if he paid the attention he should to everything going on in the canyon, after all, he would have known about finley before this.

he didn't seem to know much about paying attention.

“and how much time do you think we have to train? we’re very far from respect right now.” if what donovan looked to command was indeed respect, instead of fear. “that’s a lot of people to beat into submission.” much as renard liked a fight, was used to the sort of endless war that came from being raised in it –

well. the court had the strength to back it up. they weren’t doing anyone a service pretending their presence here with the saints would do anything drastic to tip the scales – they were made for shadow and stealth, and donovan was anything but.

unlike finley, renard didn’t mind the brutality with which donovan had handled nemisis. approved of it, even. he’d been right to dispense some justice – and of course, renard’s concept of justice meant little more than blood. she’d posed an irritating obstacle: finally, it was removed.

but donovan was a battering ram, and under his command his forces had all the delicacy of an avalanche. except an avalanche wasn’t capable of making bad decisions, and an avalanche had the actual strength to back it up.

biding our time. they would have laughed, if they were anyone else. what a cute way to describe the situation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Renard - August 07, 2020, 10:35 PM