Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
as discussed donovan will be winning so we can just stretch out a few more rounds of spar for trade reasons :D

donovan was thoroughly frustrating. he could fight, he could recruit, he could mostly control the people he’d gathered. it was just a shame most of the people he’d gathered were more bloodlust than sense, and that he didn’t have the cunning to go along with the rest of his skills. fury could only get you so far.

renard was getting tired of pretending to themselves he’d turn it around.

their teeth cut through donovan’s cheek. blood welled up over their tongue, and donovan seemed to be – distracted.

he was just letting them do it. of course. why should they have expected him to take anything seriously in his life? irritation trickling down their spine, now, they bit down harder, scissoring more deeply into skin, and that seemed to do the trick; he yanked himself out of renard’s grasp, dragging their teeth in bloody lines down the side of his face, and slammed his weight into them.

renard staggered. they weren’t nearly donovan’s size or strength, but he didn’t even come after them. just stared, like the perfect opportunity hadn’t served itself up on a platter, and they righted themselves and they didn’t. snarl. no matter how much it was starting to seem like a good idea.

“you still aren’t taking this seriously, are you?” they stalked forward, still smiling.

and then, with jaws wide, went right for his throat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Renard - August 18, 2020, 08:25 PM