Sunspire Mountains he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
If her brow rose any higher it'd break, "do you not know how Kaistleoki, Yuelong, Seelie Court and Reneian Empire all came together to banish them from a nearby area right?" It'd be one thing if it was a singular pack, trying to chase out a near-forming group. However seeing as multiple wolves came together, to dominate the evil.. She didn't know what to say to the crocodilian man.

"Anywhere else would've fed you, shit, came to the court we'd probably get a long better," Orlaith fully admitted, if he wasn't part of the saints (finally remembering), she'd probably enjoy his banter more. Especially how he produced himself, a boy who gave no care to anyone elses thoughts, "he may be going to war with Seelie Court, possibly their allies. You know how many that includes? How many packs do you think find him cruel and wicked?" She wasn't alone on the thoughtline. There was so many disastified by his reign, that they all wanted to chase him out. She still found it simply foolish he moved so close to Yuelong's allies.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid - by Orlaith - August 17, 2020, 04:38 PM