Nova Peak I'll put everything at stake to have you
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Even as he nudged the meal towards her, she was hesitant, but as he settled some distance away she laid down to do the same, and began to pick at the carcass. At his comment she chuckled, flicking an ear which sent some small droplets flying. The storm of the year, maybe. She agreed quietly. Star appreciated the constant kindness of Mahler; in spite of her own mistakes he had not cast her off into the world as he had done to Praimfaya. Even as outsiders might think Mahler cold, in truth she found he was greatly merciful- at least, she perceived him in this way. To his question, Honestly, now that we are gone from Sawtooth, I believe I can say this without shame... I like this land much better. There is more to see, and I think it will be a friendlier home for the children.
Messages In This Thread
I'll put everything at stake to have you - by RIP Star - August 06, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by RIP Star - August 06, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 07, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 10, 2020, 06:57 PM