Gilded Bay i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
There is relief when the black and white male takes hold onto the seal's throat, ending it swiftly, quickly. Its trashing slows and Vallkyrie let's go, allowing it to be released in its last beats of heart. She stretches her neck and lifts to full height, hoping off from her straddled position over the now passed seal. It was a powerful animal and its jerking her neck around would leave her a bit stiff the next morning, she knew. All quiet worth it for a kill far larger then any rodent or fish which was her usual solo hunts. 

Panting and licking her bloodied jawline, Vallkyrie's attention presses back to the young wolf as he speaks. An accented tone, quite familiar indeed. It pulls her memories of Ying, reminds her of Hua and her lot now sheltering in her home. Thanks to you as well. I'm not sure I would have been able to keep my hold without back up. It has been quite awhile since I've hunted seal. She spoke, openly admitting her appreciation he had been much willing to work with a stranger. Kyr had hunted plenty with loners and usually it worked out. 

Vallkyrie Archer. She introduces  with a dip of her wet muzzle. I gonna say... She goes on, sitting as she tries to take a moment to allow the adrenaline pumping through her to ease, for her heart rate to calm from the excitement of the hunt. You look quite alot like someone I know. Your accent, too... You wouldnt happen to know Hua, would you?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay - by Vallkyrie - August 10, 2020, 09:26 PM