Gilded Bay i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Always up for a hunt myself. She had spoken with a grin before digging into their kill. 

He is careful, cautious, she realizes and he finishes eating when she is done even though he had started after she had began. Was it a level of respect, to only begin after she had and stop when she does so? Or is it simply to keep good eye on her? Either way, Vallkyrie let's the thought cross her mind but does not think far into it. 

She does however, swivel her large black ears into his direction as he speaks about his coastal family. Vallkyrie could only guess that Hua had left her island with good reasoning that far outweighed her own desires. Sure, the seafairing maiden could have been fine all her own, though surely she had pack mares not as adapted to sea life, not as skilled a swimmer. For instance, her children and the other's children in her ranks. Of course, Kyr had no intention of bursting any bubbles. She would let Yunxu find out himself about his little nieces and nephews. 

He mentions others then, and Ying. She forces herself to keep a smile but she couldnt help but feel a sadness at the reminder of her. Yes, Ying, she was around, not sure now. Unwilling to go into detail about how the woman had disappeared on them only to return some time later of no memories of the family and friends, like herself, whom she had left behind. And a woman named Ruo? I think she is related. Although her conversation with Aiolos had been vague so she was not quite certain.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay - by Vallkyrie - August 25, 2020, 08:56 AM