Northstar Vale Please Please me
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju

So many things were happening to her, her pups, the Empire, all that. But the woman couldn't help but feel that the time was drawing closer and something needed to happen soon. Joheras and Isadora have become more independent but there were many lessons that the mother still needed to teach. The dark woman was sitting outside of the den, her head craned up to keep a lookout for her wondering pups but the thought was coming to her, was she being overbearing? Vespera was fretting over her pups a lot mostly because she didn't know what to do and the fact that Takeshi was in power. The most important thing to her was that her whelp grew strong, strong enough to handle themselves, and be able to stand up against evil and do the right thing.

Something she herself failed to do.

Perhaps her young could do what she couldn't, maybe that was the point of being a parent, passing on the knowledge to your youth so that they wouldn't turn out as horrible as you. To her, this was the salvation of her soul, if she could mold her pups to be better, then she can fulfill the hole that was her purpose. She wasn't suited for anything else except taking in pain and teaching others how to handle or avoid that pain. Her body was a boxer's sandbag, ready for the beating and abuse of others and carrying that pain so that others can look and pity her. She hated pity, it made her feel sorry for herself. One day that sandbag would crack and leak, but for now, she would have to endure every swing that came barreling to her.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Please Please me - by Vespera - August 21, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - August 31, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - September 04, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - September 06, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - September 18, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - September 22, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - October 08, 2020, 10:02 PM