Nova Peak If you must mourn, don't do it alone
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Depositing a woodchuck into the cache, Stag caught the remnant scent of Wylla. He nosed around and found a freshly cached duck; no doubt the sylph had come by this morning, and given her offerings to the community cache.

Stag sighed. Anyone with eyes would have seen Wylla was working in overtime, and a new leanness had come to her physique that was hard and -- dare he say it -- unpleasant.

He considered bringing her the duck, after all, it was hers -- but instead, Stag followed after Wylla with the woodchuck he had originally intended for the caches. Once he saw her marching solemnly in the rain by the pack's perimeter, Stag gait sped up and he nosed the meal towards her with unusual firmness. "Eat." The boy half-insisted, half-pled: "you'll be no use to us when you die of starvation." Stag parroted in his best matter-of-fact Wylla voice, a playful glint in his eyes as he waited for Wylla to either chew the chuck, or chew him out for being so insouciant.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - August 22, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - September 03, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - September 09, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - September 11, 2020, 03:48 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - September 26, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - October 12, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - October 16, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - October 30, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - November 14, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - November 21, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - November 23, 2020, 10:09 AM