Lone Star Mountain Talk to me, just one last time
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Some things were easier in a pack, and others harder; that was something she was able to understand quite well. "I used to think being a dispersal would grant me happiness, by proving to myself that I'm capable of being independent and running away from all the crazy elders who scolded me for not believing in their gods....not that it was something I necessarily missed...." seriously though, there was not a day that went by where Luna wasn't thankful that religion wasn't being shoved down her throat. "Though, suprise suprise, I'm actually afraid of the new people I have yet to meet if I do join a pack. That would mean letting people into my heart as family and in the beginning, those people where my brother and sister. What if there's....no one like that for me after joining one?" Maybe Lunaria's avoidance towards packs was just the fear she had of being held down into an undesirable fate.

Luna took a moment to think about what what her future would possibly look like; would she have a traditional lifestyle? With a mate and all? Her thoughts first trailed towards meeting Huā; the pretty Empress from the shores she'd walked on when arriving to the Teekons. They'd only met once, and she'd be gullible to think no one was already trying to court her, so the thought was pushed aside. Then, her attention drifted to Taikon; who she also met at the coast. While a few feelings did fester during their time, him and her developed a good freindship that the raven didn't wish to ruin. Besides, did she really want relationship problems her first couple of months at the Teekons? Probably best to keep her hormones under control for now...

With an exasperated sigh, the huntress decended backwards and flopped onto her back. "Life was so much easier when I was annoying my brother, you know?" She joked dryly, though still with a hint of sadness from those nostalgic family moments she cherished so much. Her paw ran slowly up her chest to caress the scar that lied there -- even if her mountain home was now gone, at least this mark was still here to remind Luna that her days as a huntress weren't numbered yet. Maybe if she considered this pack idea, then running with a hunting party like old times would become a thing again. The idea brought a warm smile to her face.

Turning her head to peer at the now sideways veiw of Taikon, she then redirected the question to him: "Is there a pack you plan on joining, Tai?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 03, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 03, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 04, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 04, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 13, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 15, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - October 01, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - October 02, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - October 14, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - October 17, 2020, 02:04 AM