Lone Star Mountain Talk to me, just one last time
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
She listens to him talking about a pack name Seelie Court; something she'd never heard of at all. Luna was aware of how congested the packs were up in those mountains, although the raven never really took the time to learn the names of each and every one of them. Or, anything at all about them for that matter. The affairs of packs and what they did wasn't something that intrigued her more than it bored her...

Still, this was not about the sleep-inducing topic that was pack affairs, this was about Taikon.

He continued to explain how he was offered a place in the court, but refused to join and moved on. Not the smartest move in terms of survival considering winter's soon-to-be arrival, but an understandable one nonetheless. There's nothing more miserable that joining a pack you don't belong in -- Lunaria probably would've made the same decision. 

Well, now that this Seelie Court business was settled, what was the plan now? He said he wished to figure something out, but how long would that take before winter is just around the corner? 'Where will he reside? How much food would he be eating? Would he be happy?' These were all the factors that Luna was concerned about. "Well, you better figure something out. Because if not, you'll have ME to deal with for the winter." She drawled rather maniacally, but in her usual playful mannerisms "And when your with me, there will not be a day where I won't make you hunt or force you to memorize every star and constellation in the sky. You'll be slaving away under my care." Then she'd turn to him with an expression that might make her seem like she was dead-serious for a second, but like it always did, it soon turn into a fit of warm laughter. "Sure that'll be enough motivation to figure things out, right?"

Back to the more serious topic at hand here -- the huntress would lift her head just slightly to look down at him. "How many others do you know besides me, Tai? I know....you had a freind in Whitebark...." bringing up his old pack -- even the freind that he mentioned earlier. It made her feel shitty, and she momentarily paused to side-glance him as if the check his expression worriedly. With a nervous huff, Luna continued. "But I'm sure you've made other connections along the way, right? Anyone else come to mind?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 03, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 03, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 04, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 04, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 13, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 15, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - October 01, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - October 02, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - October 14, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - October 17, 2020, 02:04 AM