Hoshor Plains i remember the life i had in guam.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
your starter was fine. no worries! <3

tensions roil beneath the false calm of the saints. mutiny lingers on the tip of tongues aside from her own and renard’s …of whom she has just let in. the decision lifts some weight from her chest and with them gone on their mission she finds herself strangely anxious. they share a purpose, even if somewhat, and that meant they both had something to lose. valour, however, was a new addition and she isn’t quite sure what to make of it all. other than knowing she should take the information she’s carefully been cultivating to someone. she doesn’t stray too far, not without some sort of reason. she sent a howl claiming she was going on a small herd tracking trip and departed. it was a good cover. the leaves were turning and the herds had begun to gather and were going to be moving soon.

but when she gets out, she isn’t sure who to take it to and revels in the stretch of her legs.

a familiar scent, mingled with the unfamiliar, drifts towards her upon the breeze, whispering thru the tall grasses that tickle against her belly and scarred shoulders. she finds herself seeking it out, having mentally marked the empress of yuelong as …some sort of acquaintance, at the very least. hua, praimfaya greets her with a chuff, unable to help but wonder if the someone else sent to spy on yuelong had found them. praimfaya is aware her scent is heavy with that of the saints. i don’t know if you’re interested but i have information about the saints. she states. i’ve been infiltrating their ranks for well over a month now learning everything i can about them. even if she wasn’t interested perhaps she knew who to direct praimfaya to for surely the information the wanheda held would be worth something to someone.

though, in truth, she isn’t so sure that the only wolves the saints are a threat to is largely themselves. perhaps, she considers as she awaits the siren’s answer, the best thing might be for her to jump ship and watch them self destruct from a safe distance.
Messages In This Thread
i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 08, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 09, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - October 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 25, 2020, 06:50 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 08:03 PM