Hoshor Plains i remember the life i had in guam.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
pleasantries have been the furthest thing from praimfaya’s mind and she flushes a bit beneath silverlit pelage as hua offers her what the commander hadn’t offered her. spending too much time in a pack without diplomacy has made her forget what she cultivated during her time leading roangeda and crogeda. as well as can be expected, praimfaya responds, partially jesting with an amused twitch of her lips. i hope you are well, as well. for the first time in a long time the common feels awkward upon her tongue. trigedasleng is easier, less complicated but it would only provide an unnecessary language barrier between them, praimfaya is sure.

something sparks in praimfaya’s frostbound gaze as hua states her interest, inviting her to speak. for a moment, praimfaya struggles with where to start. as you know it’s led by donovan, and another male, derg. derg seems more levelheaded than donovan but i’ve yet to see him question anything the grandmaster, her lips twist upon the word, parading it ‘round as a jest. a pompous title for the conquerer of beds. does. he appears to be a loyal puppy. which was a shame, she thinks, because she might’ve respected derg under different circumstances.

the pack has lost several members since my infiltration, and if she could help it, a few more. and there is dissent among the ranks. they may not be spies like me but they don’t agree with how things are being ran. she thinks of valour and renard. which is a mess. donovan seems to only cultivate loyalty by his sexual prowess. he seems only interested in conquering those he can bed. if he’s tried to bed her, at least by flirting with her, praimfaya has firmly stonewalled him. her skin crawls at the thought.

they have an alliance with ursus, which might be the only thing that makes them dangerous to anyone but themselves. little does she know that at this moment, nyra is striving to take that from them, too. which, if successful, might mean good things for praimfaya and those that wish the saints gone. i don’t know how donovan managed it but from the meeting where we were forced to meet ursus, it genuinely seems like it was more of the saints pledging their loyalty without reciprocation.

here, praimfaya pauses to take a breath, to allow hua to present any questions or remarks.
Messages In This Thread
i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 08, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 09, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - October 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 25, 2020, 06:50 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 08:03 PM