Sleepy Fox Hollow they broke my wings
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
ignores seelie court stuff because i've still got no idea >> <<

if there was ever a good time to leave the canyon, it was now. donovan was much too busy trying to salvage the alliance his new blade had destroyed; he'd left early in the morning, derg in tow, and renard had almost been disappointed to see he hadn't brought nyra with him. it wouldn't have been a smart move, unless he was about to do the smart thing and hand her over, but it would have been something to laugh about.

not that they didn't already have plenty.

might have been interesting to be invited, but renard had better things to do than die on the hill nyra had laid for them. donovan and derg could bear that burden, if they were so convinced defending her was the right move. in the meantime, they were hunting, if anyone asked. looking for praimfaya, if she was the one doing the asking.

she wouldn't be at arrow lake. they started along the edge of shadow mountain, instead, and it was a couple hours' searching before they picked up her trail and followed it down into the hollow. it was hard to recognize fall was coming in the canyon, but here the leaves were already turning yellow-red at the edges, and it wasn't hard to spot the silver-grey figure among it all.

renard cocked a brow as they approached, casting an eye over the trees and brush just to be safe. "you chose a bad day to leave the canyon," they said in a voice barely louder than a murmur, nostrils flaring at the fresh scent of deer. "don't think that alliance will be standing much longer."

Messages In This Thread
they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 10, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 11, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 04:46 PM