Sleepy Fox Hollow they broke my wings
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
"yes, derg was quick to promise to...protect them all." renard saw no need to conceal the irritation in their words. and then nyra had done her best to kill one of their kids, so, "funny how that turned out." 

consequence was the best way to learn. maybe it'd teach the kid something, even. if they'd stayed long enough here, maybe they'd have done it themselves, for whoever donovan inevitably decided to fuck. just a shame that was an ally's kid, and the one doing the teaching was nyra.

"don't think donovan will follow. he never bothered with finley, riley, colin..." the list was impressively long. they weren't sure there'd be much of one, but they were a little disappointed they wouldn't get to see his reaction to the only two people here worth their ranks going missing. "guess we'll see."

in hindsight, it was probably best they hadn't spoken much to the yuèlóng boy. also best it wasn't neverwinter forest, but renard had plenty of thoughts on how to lie around that – wouldn't be the first time. all they knew of hua was that donovan hated her, and that seemed as good for their prospects as anything.

they grinned, the flash of their teeth gleaming white, and gave her a nod, prepared to follow when she led them forward. "good for us donovan has no shortage of enemies. and no surplus of allies."

no ursus, and by their count, very few beyond his overseer and nyra left. maybe that would encourage him to some smarter decisions.

who were they kidding. it was donovan.
Messages In This Thread
they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 10, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 11, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 04:46 PM