Firefly Glen the warm sunlight on my skin.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
boo I suck! but let's say rounds starting with me, no posting order? and I'll just wait for everyone to get a post in, unless you message in #ic-conflicts maybe to tell us we can skip ya? lmk if anyone has problem w this :D

Hydra arrived soon enough, cute kiddos in tow, and Huā smiled upon the both of them before bowing her chin to the queen of the wilderness. She rose again, and while the children began to mingle she would gesture to them each in turn with her dark muzzle (for Hydra's benefit firstly, but the children might hear those names too if they listened,) I have three daughters- Luli, Nüwu, and Haoming- That second and third's father being a little too obvious, And one son, Xiaoqing. She huffed a breath of laughter from her nose when she looked upon her litter, and saw how shy they were in comparison to Hydra's bolder children. Caelum waited for direction, but Mira, Mintaka, and Altair were not so hesitant, and Huā wondered if this meant the dark boy was most obedient or most afraid. The empress was further amused by the silvery cub who introduced herself as 'Minty'- such a name seemed so lighthearted that Huā wondered if Hydra had chosen it this way, or was it a childish nickname instead? Though the Ostrega kids were bold, Huā would not shelter her own from them when they were not hurting them. If any cubs remained behind her legs quaking with nervousness, this was the first time they might felt betrayed by their mother, as she stepped away and would serve as their shield no longer. Swiftly they were growing, and if ever they made a connection with the Ostrega cubs (which she would dearly hope for,) they would need a greater bravery. Shy daughters were great so long as they were not too shy to gain husbands. As she made her way away from her litter and to the nearby Hydra's side, she came to settle there, listening to see if she might introduce her own before speaking up again. I hope Moonspear has been well. Yuèlóng is at the end of our time staying with Neverwinter- which had not gone so smooth as I planned, but ah, I will... tell you in a moment. Do you have any news to share? News or not, or plans, or gossip, Huā was an oyster for it all with perked ears to her companion.
Messages In This Thread
the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Huā - September 10, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Luli - September 12, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Xiaoqing - September 22, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Haoming - October 07, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Hydra - October 07, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Caelum - October 08, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Nǚwū - October 08, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Mira - October 08, 2020, 02:21 AM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Altair - October 08, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Mintaka - October 20, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: the warm sunlight on my skin. - by Huā - November 03, 2020, 11:09 AM