Redsand Canyon don't mind my teeth, when i breathe
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
His tread left indents in the sand underfoot, moulded into dusty engravements – the silencer wove with such illusory finesse, that to gaze upon him might feel sacrilegious; accursed. As though to stare into the glaciers of his gaze was to stare into death itself, a phantom of night. He skulked and he roved; a sentry of the canyon, misplaced all the same.

Scent before sight; movements abated, stilling into ice. Encased in his cloak of silence, the only sound remained an indistinct booming of water, outlying, steady in ceaseless plummet. From amongst the earth and bulwark of rock transpired a brute – a prodigious man of brindled coat and pock-marked visage, toothy grin etched hauntingly upon his maw. Eyes embellished in flame dove to meet his own, body steadily encroaching upon the space between them. Bearish.

“You were looking for me?” Aries crooned huskily, foreboding in taunt, words slithering from his tongue like a whisper of smoke from a dragon’s nostrils.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Aries - September 15, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Kynareth Deagon - September 15, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Aries - September 30, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Aries - November 09, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Kynareth Deagon - November 10, 2020, 01:42 PM