Northstar Vale it's forged from things
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
His eyes take in the scars that litter the rogue's body. His coat doing little to hide what seems to be quite an eventful past. Collision couldn't judge him based on that. Only what he wanted his life to be now. Still-it boiled down to what the asking price were. 

Prince Haruki delivered himself to the scene  and came in beside him as Collision asked his first questions. The outsider seemed to assume a more submissive form and even regarded the small prince. His words came off broken--as though he were struggling. This wasn't his native tongue. So much was apparent. 

He wanted to become a part of the Empire. Takeshi was now gone. Perhaps it could be a safe-haven to those once more. Reiko had never wanted to turn away a soul that sought a home. They could come and go as they pleased. Of course, there was a good history to be cautious now. So much had been broken by allowing the wrong company in. 

'Lord' had to have been a title. Something earned here. It only made sense for Collision to be a bit confused by the long name. There were so many choices. But first, "My name is Collision," He speaks a little slower than usual, "This is Prince Haruki," Collision would then gesture at the young prince. 

"The Empire could certainly use working bodies. Our numbers are finer than they were before," Especially when it came to guardians. It was pup-fest out here and if they weren't careful they could easily be picked off and the Vale would be condemned, "Prince Haruki, you should decide. Weigh the pros and cons and know that the consequences---both good or bad--now fall to you," Collision wouldn't make decisions for any of the ruling children. He would, however, offer his council. Who else if not him?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
it's forged from things - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: it's forged from things - by Collision - September 22, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: it's forged from things - by Haruki - September 23, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: it's forged from things - by Gojira - September 26, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: it's forged from things - by Collision - September 27, 2020, 11:40 AM