Northstar Vale You Know That I Can't Help Myself
Private 
back dated to around idk sep 11th @Collision still keeping things slightly vague sorry haha

He was gone, but that didn't stop the shadow from lurking around every corner. Her once homey den now felt confining like a cell that threatened to hold her soul until the very end, but the outside world was worse. What should have been freeing breaths of air became a void, one so empty and cold yet suffocating all the same.

She didn't know what to do now. Her parents, the only guidance she had truly known were both dead and gone with all the proof in the world scattered at her paws. Hotaru couldn't bear to stay. She fled the scene shortly after Takeshi's last breath, her body sore and in pain, but the voice in her head screamed louder than her muscles. For the past few days, she found a small hollow alongside a tree to hole up in and cry, not daring to go any further.

What of her siblings? Sumi? Haruki? Were they worried? Did they know by now what had happened? Or had they been left alone, waiting at home for her and their father to return? There were so many things she didn't understand still, but there was now an underlying feeling of dread and fear that gripped her soul.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
You Know That I Can't Help Myself - by Hotaru - September 29, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: You Know That I Can't Help Myself - by Collision - October 04, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: You Know That I Can't Help Myself - by Hotaru - October 05, 2020, 01:27 AM