King Elk Forest I could even learn how to love
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
(lynn spirit voice) the FLAVOR.

As she seemingly accepted his offer, his tail wagged.  He craved her attention as well as her approval.  Sure, he sought out both from any wolf who would give him the time of day; yet with Cynefrid, it was pointedly different.  Her thoughts and feelings actually mattered to him.  Ravinger couldn't care less what any random wolf off the beaten path thought of him (even if he would prefer only positive thoughts of him, thank you).  But, Cynefrid?  He would be genuinely hurt if she ever spoke ill of him.

Such was why, when he thought he glimpsed a bit of sadness in her pretty eyes, he became puzzled.  He wasn't the world's smartest wolf (believe it, or not), even if he would tell others differently.  However, he did, in fact, have a working pair of eyes.  Something bothered her, and he thought he would soothe her angst the only way he knew how:

"In days that have long since passed / There lived a beautiful mahogany lass. / An unmarried and virtuous princess, alas, / She was brave, strong, and bold," as he sang the tune, he coiled around her, brushing his flank to hers as he started to sway from paw to paw. "Tra la di di hidey ho / Di hidey hey, di hidey ho / Tra la di di hidey ho / Happily ever after!" his eyes seemed to say, 'dance with me!' as he leaned forward to bump the crown of his head into her shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 08:58 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 23, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - November 25, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 01, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 04, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 15, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 16, 2020, 07:56 PM