Northstar Vale I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown
We drool over lauren art

The young girl sat near The Great Pillars. It was a place her mother had called other wolves from before, though Hotaru didn't like the idea of calling the attention of everyone in the pack to her. She was taking steps, painful as they were to do what she could. To do what her mother would have wanted her to do. She had to work on talking with one wolf before she could worry about the pack as a whole. As a main meeting place, perhaps someone would wander by so she wouldn't have to seek anyone out. That sounded ok...

Luck be it, there was a white shape in the distance, wandering, searching. The Empress was not yet aware that she was actually the target of her packmate's gaze, but Corra had now become hers. Hesitantly moving from her place, Hotaru would take a few steps forward before switching into a light trot to greet the other, Corra— um...do you— do you have a moment?
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 18, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Cordelia - October 18, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 20, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Cordelia - October 25, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 25, 2020, 03:25 AM