Silverlight Terrace Kept inside I won't let go
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

The pheonix felt his muscles tense for a moment as she drew nearer and her minty gaze observed him,  but when she opened her mouth to speak words of neutrality, he calmed down a bit. A sigh left his lungs, followed by a soft chuckle "Ah cool. For a second there I thought you were comin' to chew my ass out..." he quipped at the she-wolf. Not very formal, one might think, though it was his way of trying to quell his anxiety around this stranger -- as akward as the attempt was.

The woman, who went by the name of Keres, identified herself as moonspearian and Ignis offered a nod of preconcived assumption. Her scent was embedded with many others and the only pack to be found in these mountains was moonspear afterall. In response to the question that arose soon after, the tundrian male quirked a brow and tilted his crown in question. Keres had asked for the sighting of a young girl; coupled with a description that he unfortunately didn't recall.

" 'Fraid I haven't seen th'girl your talking about, my apologies..." he responded with a frown, lowering his head to meet her at eye level with a concerned expression. "You've lost your daughter?"

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - October 18, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - October 21, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - October 28, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - November 02, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - November 02, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - November 08, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Āzon - December 07, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Kept inside I won't let go - by Keres - December 08, 2020, 12:37 AM