Nova Peak Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin'
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Takiyok nudged him, and he leaned briefly into the touch to feel better. He licked his lips and yawned before the leader arrived.
Wylla was smaller than he expected. He found her face unnerving, and used this as a good excuse to bow his ears and lower his eyes. Her one-eyed gaze on his in particular was intense and critical. He went into a deep, overly formal bow as Takiyok introduced him as a friend. And, showtime.
Pleased to meet you, he said, rising from his long bow. I've been travelling since Whitebark Stream split up from the floods, so apologies for my appearance, he explained, speaking to his poor weight. He wasn't starving, but based on the way Takiyok had mothered him he probably didn't look awesome. I'm a fair hunter, and I could definitely help with keeping the wrong sorts out. I was trained as a warrior in my youth, he told her the good bits, hoping that she'd be able to see past whatever misgivings she might have.
Only here did he flick his eyes up at her face, having previously been looking at her chest. He swallowed, and it felt loud in his ears.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin' - by Taikon - October 27, 2020, 07:13 PM