Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He was insistent. She was uncomfortable. She wished he'd just asked for her to go grab him a rabbit meal, or something- this was far more complex. But... well, I do not know. I fear that she will think me a fool, if I introduce such an idea. I tell her about that pack already, but... perhaps she would say, 'we will go scout on our own.' Huā frowned. You are a Queen too are you not? Your wishes must be heard as equally as hers... or does she have a stronger claim than you? Words like that would surely sway or effect those who grasped at power and strength. The empress was not one of those women, and wanted peace more than anything- the power of leading a pack, well, that was just an extra perk. He was serpentine as he came closer; all she could see was his dark heavy lashes and all she could hear was his smooth low voice like the very sap that dripped on the trees here. She gulped. I- um, I can try, maybe... maybe. I don't know, Huā breathed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Huā - December 10, 2020, 09:56 AM