Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Not dangerous, She countered, sensing him coming closer, turning her gaze away- trying to distract herself from that pull that drew her to this well-sculpted specimen. But even in her discomfort with the situation, she was internally pleased by his approach- growing warm in the cheeks and feeling shy. As he spoke, part of her knew perhaps he was right- she was busy enough at home with the children and pack. A loner could travel freely- and having him as an informant, well, that sounded beneficial. As long as he wasn't giving Yuèlóng's information back to the Saints, if he visited again- If you were an informant, how do I know we can trust you? What if Donovan offers you more than I can; would you not turn and become his pawn? She tried to look up and lock her gaze with his when she asked, but felt bashful the moment that made contact, and opted to stare at some indistinct location behind him instead. In a ally I need little bit of loyalty, is the beach enough to keep you?
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Huā - December 11, 2020, 03:33 PM