Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
At his touch, she sucked in a small gasp of surprise, even though she had felt it coming as he'd approached. He told her to slow down, in a sense- and it was true, she was thinking far ahead, to if he became a more... long term free-roaming ally. He told her she had nothing to worry about between them- but this statement left things vague. Sure, she could see how she was more attractive than Donovan- if that was how Abaddon operated- she was slim with long legs and a sculpted face, with round feminine eyes. The wolfdog had a muzzle that had been smashed back into his face, and his tail indecently stuck upward all the time, making him seem prideful even when he didn't intend it. She and Abaddon were of a purer blood, untainted by dog. But when Donovan couldn't work his way around situations by offering sex, she was sure he had other solutions- he had a way of twisting words to victimize himself, didn't he? She wasn't completely confident yet about Abaddon's words, but his nuzzling at her neck distracted her, breath stolen. She made no move away from him. 

I want to trust you, She sighed lightly, though it wasn't really an answer to his question. I want to know you would never betray me for meat, or land, or- I, I can give you so much more... She promised him vaguely in a breath, even though he'd already explained it was no competition between her or Donovan. She closed her eyes, reveling in the feeling of his closeness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Huā - December 15, 2020, 12:11 PM