Firefly Glen I search for you at night
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
Setting: Early evening at Heartspear lake (refer to internal territories)
AW! Luna gotta meet some more Glen peeps ;)

"Hmmm..."

The obsidian huntress could be found slowly pacing the shores of the lake, eyeing it's surface for any ripples of movement. Her entire life revolved around the food she caught and returned back to her tribe -- whether it be rabbits, deer (with the help of others), a few weasels here and there -- basically anything she could get her maws around. But for some odd reason, fishing was always a harrowing task.

It was like trying to catch the last bit of cereal swimming around in your bowl of milk -- good luck catching that shit without going insane. 

Similarly with fishing, Lunaria had fond memories of slapping the water's surface in frustration and nearly drowning herself trying to catch one. Perhaps it was because she was bad at holding her breath, or that the ripples of the water affected her accuracy; it was a skill, to put it in the nicest way, that Lunaria wasn't well-versed in.

Still though, if the raven was to become a skilled hunter, she'd need to broaden towards those sub areas with ease.

And so Lunaria continued to peer into the lake to keep a watch out for her target. Hopefully it was salmon. Was salmon even active in these colder seasons? Luna sure hoped they were for her own convince, because they tasted the best.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 03, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 16, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 22, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 24, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - December 06, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 08, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - January 03, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 10, 2021, 11:43 AM