Whitefish River Now I see fire, inside the mountain,
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
She relaxed only for a moment once Speedy explained that the other wolf had come with Orlaith. They were a guest...but one that forewarned a danger possible coming to their borders.

Her eyes widened,   … A Bear…?  A long-forgotten hatred flared to life within her, the memory of a long-gone friend and a packmate being struck down by a crazed bear played in her mind. And the thought of another crazed bear coming to ravage another pack she was in, well, it was a plain cruel irony. It felt like any pack the bear-like wolfess joins was doomed to, ultimately, be invaded by some raving bear. Though a part of her called it nonsense, she couldn't help but see this as some sort of sign from the Gods above… Maybe even a curse.

Aliana didn’t know what to say. Was it coming now? Or was it just a possibility? Something that could happen but might not.  But the very thought sent her on edge, she wasn’t about to let someone die because of her again. If the bear does come, she WILL be there and the bear will regret ever setting foot here. Her face was that great concern.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 05, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 06, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 06, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 08, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM