Moonspear I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
Mira followed most reluctantly, but she was not one to question her mother's commands, especially not now. She did not fuss- even as Mother groomed her like not-Mother had tried to, and the serpent was fiercely reminded of that feeling, and fought the fiery nervousness in her veins. Instead she focused on Hydra's words- ears perking when she learned the glen was now theirs in full. Ours, She repeated in a giddy whisper under her breath. But she fell silent again, and nodded when her mother called trespassers fools, believing her word the creed. 

Mother, how do we decide when more land is officially ours? Are we going to take more? She wondered, and found her continuous curiosity making her into a noisier creature, And who helps us deal with them, the fools, then?
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 28, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:54 PM