King Elk Forest He said I look familiar
104 Posts
Ooc —
At first she appeared excited even with the fact that there was a small chance she may be cast out. Perhaps the Baron would find it strange, though he admired her enthusiasm and was sure she had the potential to join their family. It almost reminded him of himself, for he had undergone the ritual as a boy despite being born into the family. He had never been an outsider, there was no need for him to subject himself to the potential of being cast away, but his devotion pushed him to edges others lacked the courage to skirt.

That excitement, however, was short lived. A hushed "oh" as she seemed to ponder upon some thoughts.

"Why is Germanicus Celnes' guard?"

A rumble representing a grunt escaped him as he thought to the greyscaled guard his cousin foolishly kept close. He won't be for long. Cenric had made it clear, he would be cast out once spring came and if his King did not ensure so then Calhoun would himself. Celnes, my cousin, she is smart, but also a fool. She has displeased the High Elk with her desire to change our traditions. He has already sent a sign, but she is stubborn. Cenric on the other hand has his head on his shoulders. The Baron spared a glance to the woman beside him, brows lifting just enough to keep the scowl off his face. His distaste wasn't with her after all, she did not deserve to face his complaints in Celnes' stead.

Germanicus will not pass the ritual. He will be gone by Spring, if not sooner. If you will not avoid him for the sake of your own status, then do so to spare your heart. Once he fails he will be exiled. I will never understand the justifying of those who have betrayed the High Elk, just as you may never understand my view on those with shamed pelts, but this is your warning now. If you wish to live here, partake in our ways, it is best to practice early. He is not to be trusted.
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 10, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 12, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 13, 2020, 06:28 AM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 16, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 17, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 17, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 18, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 19, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 25, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 29, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 30, 2020, 10:52 AM