Haunted Wood she was an orphan but raised by a cousin, who gave her the time
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Though Conquest had calmed a little, a flash of warning returned as the woman took a step further. Too close for Conquest's liking. Teeth snapped as she demanded the distance still, but nothing else came from it other than that, a simple warning that she was not quite ready to trust just yet. She wanted to know more, after all, more of her father, more of their relationship. Who was this woman to him? Who was she to her now?

Her curiosity alone kept her feet firmly planted on the ground for now.

Intrigued, ears pivoted to attention as they caught Hydra's words. Ally of her father's? As far as she knew, her father had few allies, even fewer now after his death as most seemed to turn from him after he perished. She never understood why, why they would follow only to turn so easily. Yes. This time her voice was smooth, warm like embers on a dying flame, flickering, just waiting to be fed.

Alone, it was what she was most familiar with.

Hydra spoke again, and thirsty for what was brought to the table, Conquest took her own step forward. Hesitant, slow, but she was clearly drawn. A shiver of pure anticipation ran down her spine, prickling her skin in waves. I wish to succeed where my father failed, that is all I know. Alone, there were little interactions with leaders that she could properly answer Hydra about what it meant to be a leader. She was willing to learn... To bring back the Rache legacy and learn from Vengeance's mistakes.
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread