Haunted Wood Be free my little pest
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Connie just gets the worst rolls lately lmfao at least she's young so that's her excuse!

Aldrich the rat was quick to retreat as the other's silent threat hung in the air. The rat's instincts were on point as ever as it scurried into the trees to watch his previous companion's daughter from a safer distance.

This one didn't seem to think there was any bonds between them by the immediate reaction. No talking, no answers, all action. A sick grimace found its way to the youngling's maw as the other made the first move, hackles raising to their height as she prepared for their bodies to collide.

The other's target was obvious enough, Conquest tilted her head just enough to defend the spot from being completely latched onto and sacrificed her cheek for the most part to take the brunt of the attack. Despite her size, her age was really showing in these past few fights. A few good moves here and there, but the sheer tactical advantage that her opponents have had been tilting the odds against her favor. 

Snapping with whatever movement she had left after protecting her neck, teeth only grazing their target of the offered boney shoulders. She took the bait, and perhaps this would be a learning curve if she walked away from this in the end. These were her lands after all, and this bitch was trespassing on Conquest's home. Despite how this may turn out, no regrets would cross her mind.
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 20, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 20, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 20, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 20, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 21, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 26, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 27, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 30, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 30, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - December 01, 2020, 01:05 PM