Sunset Valley I wish I didn't need you to explain
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
For the moment, it was the focus on finding the next piece to their survival that filled his thoughts. Such a familiar, fixable anxiety was a welcome reprieve from the messy disaster that had been his trial at Sagtannet. Snows would come soon to the Valley, but the both of them were made of stuff that had seen many a harsh winter. Though survival on his own during the cold season was indeed difficult, and there were times he wasn't sure he would make it, it was hardly his first rodeo.
The refocus seemed to awaken her, and he nodded. They needed somewhere that had enough distance between everyone. Had he been alone, he might have considered heading for Rusalka, but he knew that Takiyok did not trust Rosalyn and her crew. To be honest, he was just about done with things too, quickly reverting to an overall avoidance of packs.
He really, really hated that he was right.
Then, Taki started to apologize. He shook his head, staring ahead of them while they walked on. It's not like you could have really known, and you didn't promise me anything, he said. I should be apologizing to you. If I'd just kept my fat mouth shut, you'd still have a home with your son, he said, glancing at the ground where her paws walked.
It had always been in his nature to push blame on himself. Everybody else seemed to have pack life figured out. She'd made it work for a very long time before he'd butt into things.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 24, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 24, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 25, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 25, 2020, 05:34 PM