Whitefish River Either Sonic is a God, or he could kill God, AND I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Of course, she hadn't expected a warm reunion. She'd expected tension and a raised voices, a bitch-fight if you will. What she hadn't counted on was an unfortunate event that just so happened to have taken away her former friend's memories, resulting in the mess they were currently in.

At first, Lumi thought it a cruel joke played by the other woman. Closer inspection however, revealed a peculiar scar, one not unlike lighting. She smiled sadly. Orlaith wasn't a liar, that much was true... Still, it was hard to believe without the evidence staring her straight in her wildflower eyes. Well, I know you. She stated with a cute bob of her head.

Lumi's narrator had forgotten whether the fae queen was sitting or standing, but in case of the latter, the girl sat down. She let the revelation sink in for a moment. The Fates had done this, perhaps to help her create a new start. A new chance. They knew better than anyone though, that Lumiya was just going to ruin it again.

I suppose it's for the best. She thought aloud with a deep sigh, looking up at the once-fae. She had never truly fit in with Lumiya's kind, her own kind... No, this wasn't for the benefit of the Queen. The Fates had decided this was the best for Orlaith. There was nothing Lumiya could, or wished to, do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either Sonic is a God, or he could kill God, AND I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 08:24 PM