Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
He wouldn't rush her, as long as she needed someone to hold her, he would remain for as long as it was necessary. Burying himself in her fur he nuzzled back, comforting her the only way he knew how - through touch, as precious as it was a gift that evaded him, he put high value in its power. Once Ira was ready to continue, to walk off the grief as much as anyone could with such heavy news, he'd walk with her. Making sure to only leave her side to take the lead on marking certain spots so that she may focus on her own thoughts - and once he was happy with it, would return immediately back to her side. 

It would take time for her to grieve, and eventually, they would find a way to commemorate the fallen comrade.

Last! <3
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Hieronymous - December 05, 2020, 01:32 AM