Noctisardor Bypass lost reception
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Good, something Arbiter could actually find. Food was, after all, not some theoretical thing. But what her daughter said last didn't quite make sense -- at least for the second or two before she realized Haunt probably meant she'd talk to Pheiros if she ran into him too, and that distracted look sort of seemed to match it. Hopefully that boy was going to be back soon from wherever he'd wandered off to. He was a good wolf. She liked having him around. Flick of an ear and she moved on, pointing off to a particular destination, Warlock said he cleared out a nest of voles the other day. I think they're in the closest cache to here. And if not, there should be others. Arbiter hadn't been by herself in a couple of days.

Either way, she'd start walking that direction, making sure Haunt would follow. I want you to be able to hunt and patrol with me. You can just let me know whenever you're feeling well enough. There's still much out there you should learn, should practice... But not while you feel sick. It wouldn't lead to good focus. And more injuries. Of all the times of year, this was not one to go and make things worse than they were.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
lost reception - by Haunt - December 07, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: lost reception - by Arbiter - December 14, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: lost reception - by Haunt - December 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: lost reception - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 02:21 AM
RE: lost reception - by Haunt - December 21, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: lost reception - by Arbiter - December 26, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: lost reception - by Haunt - December 30, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: lost reception - by Arbiter - January 04, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: lost reception - by Haunt - January 04, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: lost reception - by Arbiter - January 18, 2021, 04:23 AM
RE: lost reception - by Haunt - January 18, 2021, 01:58 PM