Raven's Watch berjumst
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
For the record I am indifferent toward dice rolls/no dice rolls so that is your call

Who else but Rökkvi to find her in a state of excitement. She stood fast before him, pushing her shoulders and ears forward in a most obvious invitation to fight. You do not like my games, brother, she observed with silk-coated words. Though it was true that Valmúa had been toying with her siblings since childhood, she had only found new ways to get under their skin. It excited her greatly that they had grown to hate such puppetry even more, especially when it held no malice toward them.
That has not changed, but can you still best me? Because all of her brothers were bigger than her, it was common that once they managed to pin her, she couldn't get back up. Still, she had speed and surgical precision on her side. The fire sister leapt to one side and feinted, pretending as though to attack so that he might defend.
And should he defend, her plan of attack was to grab his forelimb as though to bite him hard, but her teeth would only put pressure on it for a split second before her retreat — she of course, had no real desire to harm him.
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
Messages In This Thread
berjumst - by Valmúa - December 08, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: berjumst - by Rökkvi - December 08, 2020, 05:38 AM
RE: berjumst - by Valmúa - December 08, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: berjumst - by Rökkvi - December 10, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: berjumst - by Valmúa - December 11, 2020, 01:02 AM