Dragoncrest Cliffs But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
He would do neither. Forced to play defense, he simply kept his guard up and hoped for the young woman to walk away and leave him be. He would keep hoping as much even as she simply grew more agitated and lunged for him once more, there was no contact other than the silent demand to submit - and he refused. The guardian simply stood his ground and didn't flinch or move on his position. Should she attack once more, he would defend himself with only the required amount of force and nothing more. He would not be caught by this wretched girl as a danger for fellow pack members should that be her plan... 

His eye burned with defiance, gums stretched in his own vicious display that his warning kept ringing out in the cold air around them letting out a pale plume flutter from his maw. He would not continue the battle, but he would definitely not let her bulldoze over him either simply because she was unhappy with his presence and disagreed with Erzulie and Rosalyn for being accepted back. 

It wasn't her choice to make after all.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul - by Rosencrantz - December 30, 2020, 10:09 PM