Blackfeather Woods thine azure sister of the spring shall blow
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Zephyr ignored his attempts. It hurt. Badly. More than he would ever admit. His head dipped lower, and he refused to look up toward the boy. There was so much more they could have had. So many more conversations. So much more good. All Taikon could do was nod mildly, pretending he didn't have a voice and what he said didn't matter. He was forgetting all of it. He'd had a head injury. They'd been through a lot together. He'd... found safety because of the pallid male. Suddenly, it all felt like a strange transaction.
I think you want to forget, he said abruptly, standing strong. He felt anguished in a way he hadn't expected. perhaps the distance between them had been as much for himself as it had been for Zephyr. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to accuse. I just.. Why do you insist on treating me like this? Like... a stranger? It all felt wrong. Unnatural. Why couldn't they just talk? Like before?
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 03:08 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 14, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 14, 2020, 03:53 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 11:57 AM