Raven's Watch my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
PPing that they've at least met, since she's been at the Watch forever

She'd avoided the child since she'd discovered her existence. Children had a way of finding just the right way to disgust her, and she was hardly interested in what ever party games her brothers had decided to play by allowing the little thing into their ranks. What a ridiculous facade they kept of strength and the nobility of nature. Her lip twitched when she found Miwa's scent along their borders.
As was the fire sister's modus operandi, she stalked the girl as though she was a little lost deer, begging for sweet relief from her terrible, lonely life. The ravens crowed overhead, alerting young Miwa to the creeping red flame close behind her. Why?! she shout-whispered to the skies, spitting the word at them, annoyed. Why was it that they had sided with Stjornuati in the form of the white raven? Why did the girl have her own close little bird that hung about? What made these beasts worthy when really, it was Valmúa who should have been allowing such a girl to lick the dirt from her paws. All of it was aggravating.
Huffing, she came up toward the side of Miwa and relaxed her expression expertly, morphing into the breið frænka. Of course, all she'd meant to do was to annoy, but the ravens would see none of that, apparently. Miwa, she smiled. Trekking as a guardian, I see, she gave a glance that spoke approval.
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
Messages In This Thread
my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer - by Miwa - December 13, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer - by Valmúa - December 14, 2020, 02:28 AM